This is what happen when you are in a dilemma.
Looking through all the faculties in University Malaya and Universiti Pendidikan Malaysia, I could conclude to very little answers. Apparently, UM especially offers what I want or what I think I want.
It's difficult especially when you're a science and arts person. This phrase keep on ringing: "Be the jack of all trades." But the ending goes, "And master of none."
Yeah sure, if the trades comes free. Nowadays, we have to stick to one course for a while, study all we can, earn all we can, then start somewhere else with our own money. Not that I mind...its whether all these will amount to anything.
Gosh...I'm still that small little girl that goes by the Chinese saying, "Five minutes hot." It meant that I can't keep to one thing forever. Of course it will be nice to jump from job to job and la da dee...but I still like routines. Changes make me a little nervous...
Sigh...five career choices seemed too much whereas one seemed too little.
Was hoping to talk to someone online but unfortunately, that person is busy. Sigh...
Had my mind on a friend today...hehe...just suddenly thought about it. It's so weird...
Oh well...just to splurt my dilemmas...
Must control my mind...
::Day and night I'll stick with GOD;I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go::
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
真情真爱
成败也无所谓。
Post a Comment