If they say that God don't answer prayers, I beg to differ. He does, in His own timing. Put yourself in His position. If someone gives a very selfish prayer to you, will you answer it? And since you're GOD, you should know which and when is best for that person...you better do. If not, what kind of God are you?
############--------------------------##############
On Saturday evening, we had a prayer walk around the SEA Park area. So I walked with a bunch of CG members of mine and we went-a-walking and passing flyers. We don't pass flyers for fun.
As we were just walking along the row of houses, all kinds of dogs started barking at us. One member of mine, was laughing at them, yet he's scared at the same time. Oh well...
Am reading Sherlock Holmes Complete Fascimile Edition. He is just so cool...okay, so what if he's a fiction? He has this power to detach his mind...he gives his best on what he's doing, he can focus on other things so well..in other words, he's a genius!...While then, all my other friends are having a slight craze over Nicholas Sparks' books.
Just received a mail from Planet Shakers. They even supply a registration number for me. I feel so...numbery...
Had brunch at Kayu Nasi Kandar today with Carissa and Christine. This morning I tried to wake up at nine, but its hopeless. Striving to wake up so I can prepare myself before Carissa come and pick me up. I had the 'priviledge' sitting in her Atos and I enjoyed the view perfectly. As I say, I like tall cars.
Couldn't park my car properly yesterday. Phoebe came and asked, "Eh, you got licence one ah?" Which I answered good humouredly, "Then? Cannot see the 'P' ah?" Hmm...but quite embarrassing that I couldn't park the car properly. I got to drive more frequently at night. If not, I might just convince myself that I have night blindness. BUT...I'm not blind. I can drive perfectly well during rainiest days which I just accomplished this afternoon. I can also say that I enjoy driving in the rain. Sigh...
Yesterday traffic was just horrid. Absolutely intolerable. I had to depress my clutch and brake in sudden times because the car in front of me did the same. Thank God that I managed to turn my head straight and stop the car. Why did I ever distract myself was another thing. One car beside me wasn't so fortunate to be aware. He/She crashed into the car in front. There goes the engine...Thank God He turned my head just in time to stop, if not, I'll bang into the car in front of me too...distraction can be so fatal sometimes.
I had a really weird dream, but of course I will speak no more. Only three people knew about it. Then again, I don't even recall if that was a dream or did I really experienced it. Sigh, if that dream do come true, that would be nice.
Okay, I gotta really stop procrastinating. Goodness, I haven't even finish revising my studies...BLEH...how am I gonna get good results for my exams? Argh...
::Day and night I'll stick with GOD;I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go::
Sunday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment