Friday

The Dwelling of Joy In Fact Brings Joy!

Hum.......Hum.........Hum......

The ongoing distant traffic passed by indisctinctly. Every few minutes, you could hear the 'pop' of vehicle tyres. Makes it sound as if the tyre went flat, yet the saloons, MPVs and every other kind of automobile went on their way, oblivious to the sound. My sister said it was fireworks.

How I wish I can get a laptop just like my sister. It would be nice to sit by the window and just type out my thoughts and meditations, without having to worry about the big white/black squarish/oblong shaped monitor blocking your view. Besides, laptop is portable.

During this time when I am free...(I am not suppose to be free), it kinda make me think a little. I need to plan my time cause I still need to study. Form 6's life isn't suppose to be all fun and freedom. Then again, it's not suppose to be devoid of fun too.

Yet so, I am sitting down in front of the laptop, with my back and leg still aching (which I do wish for some swimming exercise to relieve the pain, but I could not do so due to the odd hours I wake up and the odd moods.), I do wish for some good organiser and strict discipline so that I will do what I want to do.

The only words I can only say in utter ignorance : La la. (quick, without any space. Say it with pure 'selamba'ness)

I remember one pastor from Singapore once spoke about Finding Your Life Partner. His words are so hilarious, I still can remember most of his jokes. Though one thing he said was quite profound: When a father is overseas working, as he looks upon a toy at a toy shop display window, he would think about his child. He would think on how the child would respond with delight if he gave his child that toy. And that fact that he was dwelling on the joyous expression of the child gives him JOY!

At least, he said something like that.

If this blog can understand Chinese I would be glad to write some things in Chinese. Unfortunately, it can't even read Korean. Bummer. Then again, it's not like as if I can read Korean. ahn nyeong ha seh yo? (hello?)

::Day and night I'll stick with GOD;I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go::

No comments: