Wednesday

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Currently listening: First Love by Utada Hikaru

Currently feeling really bummed. Tired. My back have been aching for days now. Can't even sit down without acting like some old grandmother like that...sigh...

For now, I'll go back to my old way of writing for a while. Well, I'm super tired now.

Hehehehe....I'm using my sister's laptop. So cool...lala...

This week camp registration is going to start. To those secondary school students who are bored out of their heads during the hols...11-14th December will be your ticket to 4 days of fun, unboredom and fun..hehehe...

Introducing:
XYZ 2004 Youth Camp : PassionCamp04...so cool when they stick together. Hehehe...

Price before 22nd November: RM 193
After 22nd Nov: RM 210 !!

So sign up! Just leave a comment if you want to, or visit XYZ's programme, Super Saturday on Saturday (duh!) at 5-7 pm at DUMC Sea Park...visit www.dumc.com.my hehehe....

Don't miss out...this year's gonna be all fun and fun and fun and what can I say? Fun!! We have a team of happening people planning this camp for you...eh hem, of course I can't tell you who. Spoil the fun. Trust me, they are the most weird, bubbly, fun-loving, la-la, siao siao people that you will ever meet.

11-14 December 2004....DON'T EVER EVER MISS OUT!

Just now got Church Evening Prayer.

Wahh...gonna be really busy this week...

Aiyah, like old lady liao, back ache horribly now...now I do wish for some Osim chair or whatnots...

Oh what bout SHerlock? My sister got the whole set of it and nowadays watch too much TV and read too much of him make my thinking a little Sherlocky...hehehe..not that I don't like it. QUite okay what..

zzzz.z.z.z.z.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...............

nitez. I mean, MORNING...bleh.



::Day and night I'll stick with GOD;I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go::

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! =-)

probably wondering who i am and how i got to your bloggy thing so...

my name is Jose and I live in St. Petersburg, Florida and I go to a youth group in a church named glad tidings. and during worship one day, they played this song. and i thought it was a totally awesome song, and i knew i just had to have it to listen to... but i didnt know the name of the song, and well i went to google to search, so i put in a couple words of the lyrics.

"oh God, I want to be with you"

and it brought me to your bloggermajigger. well, what i wanted to say was thanx for prolly being the only person in the world that has the name of that song... hillsong united, always... thank you, and Godbless.

oh yeah, and Utada Hikaru is pretty cool stuff.
you should drop in a line if you have AIM or use AOL. My SN is JJBoricua18, or if you want to e-mail. JJBoricua18@aol.com

rebekah said...

Hey Jose,

Well, it is surprising to have someone from Florida commenting here. :)

Anyway, glad that you left a note. Haha...still quite shocking though... :P

Take care and God bless! :)