Sunday

PassionCamp04

When someone hands you a form, the only thing you could ask is, "What's this?"

Then, as you gaze upon the black and white form, you find that one word in bold, capital letters shouting at you: PASSION

Yeap people, PassionCamp04. I just love to stick them togehter. It's just so so cool.

Venue: Bayu Beach Resort, Port Dickson
Speaker: Pr Shawn Kong from EaglePoint
Price: RM 193 (before 22nd November)
RM 210 (after 22nd November)
T-Shirt: RM 15 (It's a REALLY Cool DESIGN!)
Date: 11-14th December 2004

Organized by Xtraordinary Youth Zone. SIGN UP! Don't potong stim lah... but...registration open only for Secondary School Students. Sorry yeah, the older ones....

So, wanna register? Click here: nyva_bec@yahoo.com.sg

Include your:
name,
age,
gender,
form (form 1?form 3?),
school,
phone number,
email,
christian?,
if yes, church.

But, if you need the form, do email me at the above add and I'll send it to you?

::PassionCamp04::

Ah, just love to stick them together.



::Day and night I'll stick with GOD;I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go::

No comments: