Wednesday

Planet Shakers

Sigh...what happens when nobody comments? Encourage me lah! ;P

Currently listening to:


You want the tracks?
1. Running After You
2. Need You In My Life
3. Everythings Changed
4. All That I Want
5. Here I Am
6. Could I Ever
7. All Of My Days
8. Come To Praise
9. Perfect Day
10. Big
11. Enter In
12. Holy Is The Lord
13. Rain Down

Sample tracks only. Won't have anyone burning burning...I place them altogether so don't need so much code.

*will be taken off at author's discretion. Then again, it might not work on your com!

Really great album. Go to www.canaanland.com.my if you are a Malaysian. If you are an Australian, why bother looking at me? Planet Shakers can be found in everywhere in Australia! If you are overseas, go to www.goldenusa.com

Well, I can only tell you the songs here are really good, you can find out for yourselves if you read this blog really soon. My favorite is Running After You, All That I Want, Here I Am, Could I Ever and Rain Down...actually I like every song. I can say that Planet Shakers will always have the atmosphere of worship in their CDs. Their song, "How I Love You" was the song that comforted my nerves when I was in a singing competition's finals. And their lyrics, especially the slow, worship songs, are really meaningful. Very realistic and practical. Something like I would love. Like a song I would write. Just very real.

Whatcha waiting for? Get that album! Eh, the ORIGINAL one...don't burn burn burn...
Mine's original, got the hologram sticker one.

::Day and night I'll stick with GOD;I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go::

No comments: