Wednesday

Blogging

on the other hand:
my MS lecturer always emphasise on the positive. He will always say "Today is a good day." out of the blue during lectures to which he taught us to answer and we will answer "Cause everyday is a good day!"...it's like his mantra for daily living that kind of thing.



Been having really weird dreams lately. Almost too surreal. Who dreams about an angel coming to tell you the things that are going to happen in 3 years time? It was so real, I even asked God (half-asleep) if He sent that angel.

I've been thinking about what people have been saying about the "chun-ness" of keeping 3 blogs. I like writing. But for those who also read my Spirit blog, they might wonder why I am updating that more often nowadays.

Let's just say that there are so many things to learn spiritually and my thoughts are all veered towards God and the things which are a two-way relationship.

Okay, let us focus back on blogging.

So, Ben doesn't think blogging is useful because who reads about "I wake up, I brush my teeth, I go out, I have fun, I come back, I brush my teeth, I sleep." That kinda thing. Thence, the shock when I told C&D that I keep 3 blogs.

But I will always try to update my blogs at least once a week. It may not be this main blog, could be the other two blogs.

Some might even wonder, "Where is the other blogs???" Look under INTERNAL at the sidebar.

Because I still have other things to do, like improve my musical skills which I believe are quite stagnant as it comes. And of course, study. And friends, and church and other stuff..

When celebs in Malaysian becomes big, their surname is reduced to a single-letter. So it's like Hannah T, the uprising singer, Joey G, Adam C, Serena C, what else?

I mean, T, G and Cs are quite nice...but if I ever become like them, will I have to drop my surname to Rebekah L? Sounds like the "LAME" or "LOSER" sign at the top of my head. Sigh.

But I won't get too popular. What am I going to do? Be the first woman Malaysian astronaut to drink Teh Tarik on Mars?

Then I will be truly Rebekah L.

Okay, I was being lame.


I was driving for my dentist's appointment today and there was a slight jam on the road towards DU. What a funny sight to see two sales person or technicians pushing a test-drive car cause the engine stalled!

And guess what test-drive car is it that they are pushing?


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


















I do pity the national car sometimes.

No comments: