Thursday

Connect

On the other hand: I just realised what I will spend my money on, but it's definitely not clothes. More like food. Funny.

Finally could get some kind of connection.

REALLY REALLY want to get my pictures up but dear oh dear Photobucket is taking forever. So, will post the stuff before I start my classes...but I post the first one up, taken on the 30th. Just had 4,5 layers of makeup on my face.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
me and my sis.

I look different yeah? Thank the 4 layers.

Did you watch Amazing Race Asia? I don't like Andy and Laura sad to say. I mean, they started out being nice and all, but then when they got so competitive, they reminded me of the Indian models. No offence to anyone who likes the models. I mean, look at all those who got eliminated, they accepted defeat in their own way and just laugh or cry it off, like Sharon and Melody...but the models..no. They had the nerve to say, "I don't care. We won anyway."

Sigh.

So, will post pics. Promise.

No comments: