On the other hand:I have updated both other blogs, so you can read my first chapter of my so-called mystery and some more spiritual rantings including my favorite contemporary female Christian artist. Some of you can even grab my coin before you even visit the site to know who she is.
I have to admit. When I met up with Carissa and Desmond yesterday for tea, they both were so surprised when I told them I have three blogs. (I didn't mention to them that I also maintain the DJ-cell blog. If not, they will go bonkers!) Yes, I admit I am a little back to being addicted in blogging. Well, I'm even blogging during my free time in uni!
How lame.
But I have become quite hopeless for a while. I mean, look at it this way.
Just now during my lecture, my lecturer was asking, "When you have power, you will need to...?" The first thing that came out from my mouth was "Have responsibility." Luckily she didn't hear it.
No prizes for where I got that from.
I think I am anticipating the coming of Spiderman 3 too much. Next thing I know I may just spurt out something from Shrek. That will be odder.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment