Sunday

Randomness

on the other hand: people always say that the grass is greener on the other side. one teacher said, "if you think your own grass is not green enough, fertilise it lah!"

Will be having my what do you call?...Assignments handed out next week. Tomorrow I hope to see some new faces in my uni cause it's the first intake and I may just join them for classes next semester. Really interesting to see if any Tom, Dick and Harry joined the media programme.

So it's back to blogging once per week. Not that I haven't been doing that.

I realised the biggest of my contradictory behaviors is the love for mystery yet the distaste for logical problems.

Give you an example. I love reading mystery and crimes. They are so cool to read, and have some kind of suspense than the typical love story whatevers. So I read Mary Higgins Clark, I read Wisely, Chinese science fictions written by Hong Kong-er Ni Kuang, I read or at least used to read Nancy Drew...and not to forget, I read Sherlock Holmes.

I like puzzles like the Mystery Case Files games, jigsaw puzzles and crossword puzzles...

But I don't like Maths. Or rather, I'm less keen on Maths. I don't like long IQ questions that goes round and round.

Mysterious, isn't it?

Then though I don't like Hacks, I like mint.

Then, though I like chocolate, I don't like chocolate ice-cream. I prefer vanilla.

Then I don't like chewing gum. Used to like it.

I like Aunt Anne's sour cream or cinnamon pretzels.

I still like Grannie's (some long-gone restaurant) cinammon roll.

I like Western food.

Wait a minute. I should be a little more specific on this post on how random is random. I'm talking more about food. Haha. But oh well. It's all Sherry's fault with her newly posted meme. Gah. :)

Will go another random round next time. But I should write more serious stuff.

No comments: