on the other hand:I found out a few days ago that my lecturer, reads Cleo. And he buys them, not the wife. Interesting.
I got a big surprise yesterday when I browse through YouTube for some sheer entertainment purposes.
I know it's a very old clip, but I just can't help gawking at it. I don't usually watch trailers on YouTube because the video quality in YouTube is still somewhat way below High Resolution stuff that they do have on the official websites. But of course, YouTube is so much more faster.
Is that cool or WHAT? I mean, I can recognise a few clips from Catch Me If You Can and Romeo And Juliet...
Err..you do know it's a spoof right? There's no such thing as a Titanic 2. But I have to salute Mr. Derek Johnson who created this spoof. He is good.
But it's so hilarious once you know it's fake. At first I really got tricked and thought it was a real thing. I thought that James Cameron finished all his money from the first Titanic and decided to create another one. Gosh, I should have been quicker.
People agreed that Leo Dicaprio lost his boyishness now in 2007...or he already have lost it 10 years ago? But I think that he could play Jack Dawson real well...I mean, no one else can play Jack Dawson except him.
It's like Tobey Mcguire is the best in being Spiderman. Like Hugh Jackman is best being Wolverine. Imagine if some other actor becomes Spiderman...I still remember Siu Fai who loves Spiderman so much that he buys a metal pencilbox and pasted one or two Spidey stickers unto it. Actually he likes MJ Watson more, don't you, Cheong Siu Fai? If I can get a chance, I should take a picture of it and post it up here. Haha..but anywayz. Back to the topic. If Jude Law becomes Spiderman, I believe that I would laugh off my seat. Okay, so Jude Law isn't such a good example.
But one thing about Hollywood actors is that they are quite fitting for the role...Some perhaps are cast wrongly, but usually they are quite the right man for the right job. No? Colin Firth was good in portraying Mark Darcy in Bridget Jone's. Imagine someone else takes the place of Sean Astin as Samwise Gamgee! Would Patrick Stewart or Sean Connery fit the role of Gandalf? Johnny Depp is perfect for roles like Willy Wonka...Captain Jack Sparrow...think Orlando Bloom as Jack Sparrow! Oh dear. What a show it will be!
However, to my opinion, actresses are more versatile...in the sense that they could act quite a lot of roles and fit it nicely, no? Though of course, there are some actresses are best for the jobs. Nicole Kidman wouldn't suffice for the White Witch in the Chronicles of Narnia. She would be too nice. The white witch is cold, evil and white...Renee Zellweger is best being Bridget Jones, no?
Yes, yes, yes. Of course I am being bias. But good shows have good actors.
And good shows bring good stories to life.
I CAN'T WAIT FOR SPIDERMAN 3 and PRINCE CASPIAN! And also MUKHSHIN... And also caramel flavored popcorns. Ha. I want to go watch 3 of them...sigh.




No comments:
Post a Comment