On the other hand: I like playing Mystery Case File: Ravenhearst. Sadly, $19.99 is way beyond my budget.
I finally went and resize my images so that Photobucket will load them quicker.
Okay. Pictures.
I'll show you people what I took on the 30th because there are seriously no pictures on the 31st. Could have taken more during yesterday's dinner.
But I confess, I suddenly love the camera. I think it's all Friendster's fault. Sigh. Yeah, yeah. Blame it on Friendster. At least I learned how to take self-portraits better now, eh?
As you all know, I attended a wedding of my eldest cousin's on the 30th Dec. So, yeah, big event. Though we snapped much, I'll just show you the ones which are *er-hem more important. :) Besides, this is my blog what. :)
Anywayz. The wedding decorations were simple, small bunches of sweet-smelling flowers decorated the aisle seats. (Yeah, talking bout the church now) and thus it's not like other weddings that I've attended recently like Jon and Jeanine's wedding, and a year back's Mag & Ming Ern's wedding. Theirs are more grand. I know, there is the coincidence of first letters there, but hey, God's divine plan or as you would want to have it, jodoh.
So, anyway. Typical wedding kinda stuff. The vows, the pictures, and all the other jazz. Oh yeah, did I not mention, food? :)
Food was awesome. I like. Both the after-wedding reception and dinner reception. Yum.
Talking bout food and yesterday's dinner. Went after church to "MongKok" to have dinner, then SS2 is mad when it comes to finding a parking space. Then, there are all the mad people who discards no entry signs and blocking the whole road. Then, there is the booming business of a mamak shop which takes up one or two parking lots to accomodate their ever increasing customers. (read: tables and chairs takes up) I see many couples who dated there. No big deal if it's a casual tees-and-shorts date, but if it is a more serious make-up-skirts-heels-nice-jeans date, please go and look for a nice restaurant, people.
It was Jess's birthday yesterday so she get this humongous cup of teh ais for free. I rephrase. It's a flower vase for all those who saw. Even Pr. Foo gaped and looked totally shocked. I don't have the pictures cause of all thing I didn't bring is a camera. So, once she posted the pics, I will let you know.
Jared was wearing a shirt not too different from the waiters there. Haha...and he only found out that I took out my braces yesterday. Gee. How observant.
And I found out that Siu Fai can speak basic Cantonese. Hehe. So much for the banana he is.
Finally, the pics are up (not much yet):

the church where we had the wedding ceremony.

the bride and my cousin brother, the groom. this was the nicest picture. but it's sweet what. he fix the flower for her

the very simple yet elegant flower decos. i accidentally ter-click so therefore there is a brush stamp on top. sigh.

my cousins of the first and fourth sons. the third from left is the groom's sister.

i was hoping that i could eat the cake. then i realise that the cake is fake. yes, even the base is fake. cheh. i mean, they even have a slit at the base for people to believe that the cake is being cut really. so lame.

my sister and my cousins of the third son in the family.

me in my melted ice-cream look and my cousin sister in a kimono. so cute right? i meant her. she is also the groom's sis.

the vain me. this was after i reached home. you don't find me look melted because the lighting helped. :)
Gah, enough of time online. Zzz.




No comments:
Post a Comment