Tuesday

胡思亂想

Photobucket
This is one of the most interesting walls I have seen in my trip down south to Singapore. Look, it's a creative playground! Play-wall, come to that.

Photobucket
This is what I would say, the most photographed Christmas tree in the whole of Orchard road. I think it's just beautiful. So I also join in. Hehe...

Photobucket
At first I thought these gingerbread men are real, huge gingerbread men! But then I realised they were just soft toys...I thought I didn't get a chance to eat my favorite Christmas snack this year, but Enoch and Rachael, bless them, they gave me two gingerbread men in one packet yesterday! One says "Save Me"...I don't know why.

Photobucket
I remember them when I was still very young...

Photobucket
This was when we attended New Creation Church's combined Christmas celebration in Singapore Indoor Stadium. So many people!

Photobucket
I love this picture! So nicely taken. Anywayz. This was after the celebration and I secretly captured the New Creation Church's youths who were all wearing this army green color shirt with style. I wonder if DUMC's youth camp shirt can also be army green? Hehehe...

Photobucket
아이가 참 귀엽군요 ! (What a cute baby!)


Ah, forgot to say:


HAPPY NEW YEAR TO Y'ALL! May 2008 be a greater year than 2007!

No comments: