Hope you guys had a great new year start....hopefully you'll have a great year end too!
I've been pondering about what I want to do next time after I graduate. I already have this dream right now to pursue music, not necessarily go and take a music degree. (I need to brush all my practical and theory...whoa.) But maybe get involved in the Chinese music industry. And learn to sing properly like a professional.
Ladeeda...
At the last quarter of 2008, I will be starting my third and final year in university. It's been a journey of understanding, and I hope to end my academic years well. After that, we shall go a-singing and a-songwriting.
I am still a little clueless of what I want to achieve end of 2008. Maybe more sleep and less garbage. Hehe. Though I find my songwriting inspirations always come late at night.
I am eager for change! I hate adapting but I love changes! And I already feel like changing the header image of my blog already. Haha...
As Enoch once said, "So many people have changed." I thank God that we all changed. I changed, I think. Is it for the better I do not know, but I have definitely changed. But of course, I still laugh out loud when I watch comedies...rather, I think I have developed a bad habit of hitting tables when I laugh.
Hmm.
Whatever it is, I hope that 2008 will be a greater year than 2007. 2007 had been great. This year has got to be even more WHOA. A good whoa. A great whoa.
But for does who could not understand a word of Mandarin I've written for the 2nd last post, don't worry. I shall try my very best to write in both languages.
雖然新年的第一天已過了, 但還是想要祝福大家, 希望大家會很享受二零零八年!
Although the new year's day has passed, but still want to bless everyone, hope that you will enjoy 2008!
(p/s: I still think the lovemaking in TKA is just overly done and in the end, not sweet but trifle annoying. To me, those quick pecks are the most romantic and sweetest. But why am I spoiling it. 8TV is not even showing the first season yet. Haha.)
Thursday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment