Saturday

Walking On...

這幾天總覺得有些氣餒. 一直在尋找答案, 不知道應不應該放棄我的夢想.

有時覺得自己很傻, 太天真, 理想太大, 總覺得自己真的不現實.

可是又捨不得. 做人真的好矛盾哦.

我想我會這個時候減低一些活動吧. 我依然是個大學學生, 所以必須先專心讀書, 好做個榜樣. (哈哈. 又再說甚麼冷笑話.)

不過, 照神的恩典, 我希望會回來, 再寫歌, 再創作!

就像同恩所唱的: 請放心, 我很快就能恢復.


再次獻上一首歌. 只獻上副歌罷了.

夢想雖能鼓勵前進
我是否太不合實際
應不應該收拾放棄
我還沒碰終點彩帶
我不能就半途而廢
我知道要奮鬥到底
只求你(祢)賜我力量



這幾天在聽著蔡健雅和同恩的歌. 其實還蠻好聽也! 好優質的歌聲也!


These few days I've been feeling a little dejected (lose heart). Keep looking for answers, don't know if I should give up my dream.

Sometimes I feel I'm quite silly, having all these dreams, too naive, always feel myself to be impractical.

But then I would be reluctant to let go. So contradictory.

I think for now I will cut down this activity. Cause I am still an university student after all, so need to set example, you know? (cold joke.)

But, God willing and by His grace, I may just return yet! Return to write songs, return to compose!

It's just like Rebecca Tong En sings: Don't worry, I will recover fast.

One last time, I share this chorus with all of thee.

Although dreams can press me forward
Am I being a little too impractical?
Should I stop and give up?
I haven't reach the finish line
I can't just give up halfway
I know, I must fight all the way to the end
Only ask that you (You) give me strength


These few days I have been listening to Tanya Chua and Rebecca Tong En's songs. Quite nice. Solid vocals by Rebecca, sultry voice from Tanya.



Rebecca's "Do They See Jesus In Me"
同恩首張專輯"做自己"



Tanya Chua's "無底洞" (endless hole)
蔡健雅"陌生人"專輯 (stranger)

No comments: