Yesterday was my first time driving on Kesas Highway....going all the way to nearly Klang...Yup.
It's that far.
And I realised that the parking at Taman Sri Muda is so much cheaper. RM 0.40 per hour...compared to PJ's RM 0.60 per hour.
....
What am I talking about?
Chia Pei and I went to Carissa's mom cafe for lunch and just a catch up session. I should have taken a picture of the shop front. Oh well.
The shop is called La Lavender Cafe...so if you ever drop by Public Bank in Taman Sri Muda (after passing by the signboard that says: "Selamat Datang ke Sempadan Daerah Klang" (Welcome to the boundary of Klang district)), it's at the same row...
I'm bad at recommending places.
:P
Anywayz.
The price is quite reasonable and food is nice. All thanks to Carissa's mom who cooked for us...yay yay...she's a great cook. Really. :)
I had
Lamb chop + mint sauce + black pepper sauce. RM 12.90
Carissa had
Salmon steak. RM 15.90...
Chia Pei had beef carbonara....but I didn't take a picture...kind of odd.
I am bad at recommending food. :P
But whatever.
The main thing is not that. I will get the full details about La Lavender Cafe soon and post it properly. Anywayz.
:)
So we three girls, peers, catch up with each other on each other...and it was good just catching up. I got a nice time throwing away my assignments for a while and just enjoy the chat...though driving there was a little worrying, cause I was like "please don't get lost please don't get lost.."
Kept calling myself 바보 (fool) all the way to Chia Pei's aunt's place, because I took the longest road to get there.
But it was good catching up. With the good food, I'm okay already. HAHA.
But being older than 21 is pretty good. I get to go out and meet my friends, socialise a bit. Like on Thursday I went out to Pui Fun's house for Flare's New Year Gathering Party. Flare is my church's Campus Youth Zone's worship team. Yup, I'm officially singing again. :) And I also get to go out with my other friends, my Form-6 friends...all that. But of course, cannot go out too often and neglect my studies lah...kan?
Having a compact camera is good in a sense, now I can take more pictures! Woohoo....
Chia Pei was calling her boyfriend back in Aussie...hehehe.
Yeah, this post is definitely random.
I was thinking of getting jaw surgery some days back. But then, nay. After affect my singing, even worse.
Saturday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment