I am so lazy.
Suppose to study for exams but end up doing tag.
真沒有自制 (so no self control)
And I go steal people's tags all the time. Even when they never tag me. 真無聊. (so nonsense.)
This time I stole the tag from Wei-Li
This is what you should do:
Use the first letter of your name to answer each question.
Must be places, names- Nothing made up.
Can’t use own name for boy/girl’s name question.
If can’t answer, skip to next one.
1. Famous Singer: Rihanna (don't like her. But she'll work.), Real from F.I.R, Rumpelstiltskin (hey, he sang his name...that's why he was overheard. that's why he was famous...)
2. Four Letter Word: Real, Risk, Roar...
3. Street: R Street (yes. you can google it up)
4. Colour: RED!
5. Gifts/Present: REALLY expensive ones.
6. Vehicle: Road trains
7. Things in Souvenir Shop: Ribbons
8. Boy Name: Reuben, Rain (hahahahha...), Ryan...
9. Girl Name: Rebecca (hey, it's different spelling, so diff name), Reese, Rachel...
10. Movie title: Rendition
11. Drink: Ribena
12. Occupation: wRiter. Hahaha...Real Estate Agent.
13. Celebrity: Reese Witherspoon, Rachel Green (oh wait...that's Jennifer Aniston), Rebekah Lee (HAHAHA...syok sendiri.)
14. Magazine: Rubbishes For You. (AHAHAHA... not funny)...seriously, Reader's Digest
15. U.S. City: Rhode Island
16. Pro Sports: Rugby
17. Fruit: River plum, ruffled tomato.
18. Reason for Being Late to work: running away from this creepy stalker......in the wrong direction. i was trying not to let him know where i work...you know? company's reputation? wei, i'm your boss leh. what fire fire?!
19. Something you throw away: rubbish. (that's clear.)
20. Something you shout: RUBBISH. (now, that's something.)
Alright. Party's over. Back to really sitting down and study. After regret.
I tag Sherry, you, you, you, you and you. Yes, you. I mean it, you.
And then trackback to me so I can read lah. Don't be so shy. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment