Saturday

Singing

I'm singing again. Officially.

I know it sounds like..."Huh? Since when you are singing unofficially?"

But I am singing again, in a proper setting, in a proper ministry.

Thank you Flare for including me in. It's not hard to adapt back. Though it's different from how XYZ was, but thanks.

Anywayz, don't even know if any Flare members read this blog. Oh well. Just say only lerr.


But I'm glad to sing again. And I didn't crack, I didn't go rusty...maybe because I can't see the crowd. But haha...thank God for His strength and grace.

Was actually sick, so very worried about whether I could sing. But the hour before where I spent time with God was good.


So I'm singing again!

And I really want to go and learn singing. Anyone know a good teacher in the area of PJ? Don't be until like RM200 +++ per lesson or per month lah. I am not working. I don't want to join Malaysian Idol One in a Million or Superstar to get into the training. I mean, I can do that lah. But whether I pass the audition is another thing lah.

I just hope I don't end up as bad as this guys.


REMEMBER THOSE DAYS?

No offense, but seriously.

No comments: