Monday

Kpop Overload

After spending over a few hours writing yesterday's post (I seem to like to edit my stuff nowadays, like A LOT) and realizing that I've been doing nothing else but repeating the addictive "너라고 It's You" on YouTube non-stop, reading comments about all 13 members of SUJU...liking Yesung's belting so much that I'd repeat the ending always, finding Hangeng's expression and exposed biceps ...*cough.. interesting, Siwon's height and built ..*cough.. interesting....and the rest are getting finer than what I used to gawk at...

L to R: Siwon, Yesung, Shindong (pre-Sorry Sorry days; don't like them then)


Hangeng (I'm bias towards him cause he's the only Chinese in the "official" SUJU and that boy can dance as well)


Siwon (classically handsome, tall and well-built...rich too. Devoted Christian as well. ++ points)


I am stark mad. I'm not loving SUJU, but their new looks and THAT song is piquing my interest. A little too much. And I'm turning into a silly fangirl over just that ONE song. 미쳤어 (I'm crazy).




Time to go and really do my FYP. Like, really, go and do it.



P/S: My sis thinks Shindong is cute. I think he's adorable and that boy can dance, don't laugh at his size! :)




Okay, 그만하자 (let's stop).

No comments: