Saturday

Open Your Mouth

The first week of my last semester.

Woke up thinking I was going to go nuts.

I'm so not good with handling stress.

That day when I was learning singing, the replacement teacher for the day was frustrated with our whole class cause we didn't open our mouths to sing. That must explain why I keep on getting voice fatigue so easily.

From this day on, let me OPEN my mouth and sing. Even when my mouth is the small type. MUST OPEN WIDE!

A...

E...

I...

O...

U...


Though I think last week's class was the most trying (so far) of all classes cause either I chose a very difficult song to sing or I have much mistakes. I want to think it's the latter. But somehow I think it's the former as well.

But oh, my one and only talent...I want to make the best out of it. So though that day I was pretty frustrated and a little insulted (~oh, this little pride of mine, one day it will crush me like an ant~) but now I am so determined to make it right.

아짜! 파이팅!

Sigh. I don't know what my voice can do, and what it cannot, contrary to my teacher's opinion.

But I definitely need exercise to increase lung capacity. Feel so out of breath nowadays. Oei.


(Wanted to post up a raw demo of my voice, but oh, the mike sucks. Should get a proper mike.)

No comments: