It would be nice if I can have a Mac laptop or commonly known as either iBook or PowerBook. I like the notebook/laptop...the desktop a bit odd-looking.
Reason why I like Mac:
1. Design (white/silver keys and so different from other kinds of laptop design)
2. Durable (really! RM6k is worth it! maybe slightly too expensive...)
3. Functions (it has lots and lots of functions to entertain me! Somemore got Microsoft Office.mac, so still can use Word, Excel and PowerPoint all that..)
4. Less annoying stuff (less chance of virus attacking)
5. It has Stickies. I like Stickies...(really great to remind me things!)
Everything is cool about Mac. I feel like getting a Mac chip and just putting it in any other laptop...:( I do want a Mac. But cannot envy...well, I must have permanent use for it also larrrr...if I end up doing design, maybe I will get one...cause Mac is the best design, and its not really heavy since its quite small...
Question:Reason why I started liking Mac?
Answer:After using Christine's and Tim's Mac to type and do stuff...I like Tim's one better though cause its sliverish colour. But Christine's one is also pretty cool.
One big big bummer bout it is that Mac is one of the most expensive computers. Tim got his for RM 6k...if I go Hong Kong, will I get it cheaper there? Tim has GarageBand and other bunch of really cool stuff...and I like the way the programs start magnifying when you move your cursor towards it. For Christine's one, her program icon will start bouncing after I clicked on it.
And besides that, Tim did mentioned that after he started using Mac, he stop using Windows. I guess I can use both, but once you stick to something different, it's better that way...sigh...
Maybe when I get to use my sister's laptop next time, I will download iTunes and use iTunes...
Even the names of the programmes sound so cool.
Sigh, my wishlist...a Mac ibook/PowerBook.
Well, will have to make do with what I have. God has provided me with a working, fast, and efficient Windows. I guess I shouldn't complain so much...ahahaha...if He believes that I can and need to handle a RM6k laptop, I am sure He will bless me with one. No, I'm not taking Him for granted or some Santa Clause. I am just very sure that He knows what's best for me! So, if Mac never comes my way...it will hurt a little, but I must remember that God has the best interest of mine in His heart. Hallelujah!
::Day and night I'll stick with GOD;I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go::
Sunday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
heheh...stickies? yeah..i played around with christine's com...pretty cool..:>
oh ya...great job in camp!!!
Post a Comment