Not that it still isn't.
Or maybe it has become less of an enjoyable week.
I did want to write something about a lot of things I observed in human behavior this week, but decided against it.
Because...
I'm starting to really dislike Windows Live Messenger.
So yeah, I'm dumb enough to open the infected file sent by a contact. I actually had this coming in a few times by someone else. But that time I was so busy I have no time to open it. Then I was free enough.
바보 바보 바보 (fool...)
All these jobless people. I honestly don't understand what is the purpose of creating these spams and viruses and trojans and whatnots. Either they are too free, or they are desperately wicked. I think it's quite of both.
I am currently using another PC at home to do my assignments. Thank God for another working computer. But I am not using MSN anymore...well, at least not for now. Until my main PC cleans up all crap there is, I'll not be online in MSN.
You want proof? I already uninstall the MSN.
And I am currently quite limited to just finishing my written assignments. The ones that need design and authoring will have to wait.
왜요? 나 어떻게? (why? how?)
아, 몰라 몰라 ! (ah, whatever!)
Yeah, but that doesn't matter to you right? So, let's get back to something less dreary and more cheerful.
I finally went shopping on last Saturday!
This season's fashion is either too mature or too un-me. But I love their shoes! Woohoo...
I finally cut my hair on Sunday!
I'll post a picture my sister and I took months ago when eating at my-wish-came-true Korean BBQ at SS2. :) A happy picture for a dreary computer day.

me, my sister.
That was my hairstyle: messy, disorganised, uncut.

This is the reason why I want to buy Canon Powershot A570 IS.
Vincent say I should wear specs. For what reasons I forgot. I got this freaky feeling that it isn't a good one.
But what do you think of me new hairstyle? (to Sherry: Don't say I look like Karen Cheng.)
By the way, I am actually asked to advertise abit.
Haha.
I never understand why open days are called open days.
Nevertheless, APIIT UCTI is having another open day this weekend (15 and 16 December) from 10 am - 4 pm....so if you are interested in IT, business, international business management, media, web media technology, computer games development, engineering, software engineering, multimedia...do drop by at the campus in Technology Park Malaysia. The main collaboration university is UK's Staffordshire University.
More info please visit: www.ucti.edu.my or www.apiit.edu.my or call +603-8996 1000.
I am studying media informatics by the way. You think I advertise for all colleges meh...just mine.
Update (10:25 pm at today): I have finished cleaning up the whole PC. Thank God the antivirus and all other stuff detected some malware. Anyway, I'm back on MSN...8.2 beta. Nicer looking. And at least no more sending outs. And popping boxes. Next time I'll be wiser. I hope.
Vincent say I should wear specs. For what reasons I forgot. I got this freaky feeling that it isn't a good one.
But what do you think of me new hairstyle? (to Sherry: Don't say I look like Karen Cheng.)
By the way, I am actually asked to advertise abit.
Haha.
I never understand why open days are called open days.
Nevertheless, APIIT UCTI is having another open day this weekend (15 and 16 December) from 10 am - 4 pm....so if you are interested in IT, business, international business management, media, web media technology, computer games development, engineering, software engineering, multimedia...do drop by at the campus in Technology Park Malaysia. The main collaboration university is UK's Staffordshire University.
More info please visit: www.ucti.edu.my or www.apiit.edu.my or call +603-8996 1000.
I am studying media informatics by the way. You think I advertise for all colleges meh...just mine.
Update (10:25 pm at today): I have finished cleaning up the whole PC. Thank God the antivirus and all other stuff detected some malware. Anyway, I'm back on MSN...8.2 beta. Nicer looking. And at least no more sending outs. And popping boxes. Next time I'll be wiser. I hope.




No comments:
Post a Comment