Thursday

Weekful

Capture...snap...

Lots of pictures to show!

But without me.


Hahahaha...


I already said I am behind the camera kind of person.

Well, to let you in on a small secret...

Next time I will post up more pictures...hopefully. :)



So, take care! Will blog before the year ends...2008 rocks!

Now watching They Kiss Again...yup! The sequel of It Started With A Kiss! And it is quite faithful to the manga...so... :) The irony is Ariel Lin speaks perfect English but her character in the show knows nothing of English and need her on-screen husband to teach her...

But I think the lovemaking scene is a little overdone.

Shall not spoil too much. Hehe...I know, I'm still watching Angela Zhang's Romantic Princess...man..too many shows and I still got tons of assignments to do. Hehehe...procrastinate procrastinate.

Btw, I think Jay Chou's performance in Initial D was okay, fits his selamba character...but when his girlfriend kissed him, and his hand gripping the car door...gosh. Super overdone and fake. Han Ji Hye did it better when she was kissed in The Secret Lovers.

Why am I giving reviews of old stuff? :)

LaSalle art school

So nice right, this building?

No comments: