Thursday

Amnesiac

Isn't it a wonderful time.

Here I am speaking Cantonese, Hokkien, Mandarin, English, Malay, Korean and Japanese all rolled into one. Yes-lah, it's rojak of all rojaks.

Assignments had been pressurizing till I don't have time to go shopping or cut my hair...or, at least I must look for free space in my schedule.

好烂也! (So terrible.)

So I shall take a Sunday off and go chop my hair.

I recently did two interviews for a tutorial. So cool right, I have to do a short video and podcast for tutorials...

So I shall post my video up.

(P/S: Don't be so critical to me lah okay...this is my first time doing video and I didn't know how to do it. And to the two leading actor and lady, sorry I didn't get your name. So if you are a blog reader, do drop a message to say, "Hey, that's me lah." :) For real lah...don't ask me for copyright fee. Hehe. Thanks very much though!)




Happy happy.


Back to assignments.


I actually have many things to say. Honestly, I do. I wanted to say that I forget things easily, especially if once I write it out and times passed.

Wait, what did I say?

Well, there ARE many things I want to do before 2007 ends. One is to go shopping. I desperately want to go shopping. Let me say it again:

I WANT TO GO SHOPPING!

I am desperate.

Another is to chop my hair. I mean, cut. Maybe dye it purple. Haha, just kidding.

I also want to finish at least two assignments before 2007 ends. Honestly, I really do. I don't want to get too stressed up anymore. (Right, I have three more to go.)

Next,

I want to end 2007 with a bang. 2007 has been a cool year for me. Though there are some glitches along the way, but 2007 generally had been good. Especially that this year I am able to grow closer to God (I hope.) and not feel like the glummest person in the world.

아짜! 파이팅! (Fighting! It's actually Pa-i-ting, not Hwaiting...but oh well, who am I to question that??)

So 2007 should end on a great note. I just hope nobody come up to me and 告白 (confess) and totally freak me out. So, you want to freak me out, do it after my exams...or maybe after Chinese New Year...or maybe after my birthday...or at least after I finish my degree...or after my convocation. Or maybe after I buy a Mac laptop. Or maybe after I realise my dream to either become a lyricist and then a singer (hahahaha..yeah right.) or become a screenwriter and then a director. (hahahahaa...even yeah right.)


Now, what else I want to do...

Too many things.



What did I say just now?

Ah, I have many things I want to do before 2007 ends.

Well, for one, I want to go shopping! I'm desperate! I really want to go shopping and buy things! Let me say it again......................................................................................................................................

No comments: