Saturday

Stylo-milo

I am so happy yesterday. So happy today.

I went and splurge on past styles and current styles...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(clockwise) silver skinny belt (RM10/=), white fat belt (RM6.32/=), Esarli's white shoes (RM39.92/=), necklace (RM20/=), white skinny belt (RM14.../=), brown shirt ...with a bit of LACE! (RM29.90/=), scarf headband (RM6.32/=) and two pair of identical earrings to mix and match (RM 4/= each)

Cheap enough leh...most of the stuff are from Ikano and Curve.

Please let me know where to shop in Singapore that won't kill the budget and won't be overly expensive...it is Christmas season you know. :)

Anyway...yeah, I'm trying on a new fashion style so I don't look like a drab at uni or outside. But the makeup still not so heng yet lah.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
stylo-milo...hehehe....hahahahahha....looking at this picture just makes me laugh. omg, rebekah, didn't know you're like that. so narcissistic.

Woohoo...woohoo...

But I still need more shirts. And a handbag.



Yes, yes. I'm a girl, I like shopping. So sue me.



And I always wonder why people don't comment in my COMMENT box....but in my CHATbox. It's pretty interesting a study.


I'll prob post another last post before I head down south. As for now, HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY!


Sing to the tune of ..."I'll be home for Christmas..." blues style.


And I love Christmas!

No comments: