Sunday

A Squeeze of Creativity

I am not sure if I use the right words.

I actually contemplated of quitting writing altogether.

总觉得自己没有那个天分,学中文有什么用呢?学人家写歌又有什么意义呢?我有那机会吗?创得出一首超棒的歌吗?闯得进歌坛吗?还是我一厢情愿,发白日梦?有时候觉得真傻。

Always felt I don't have the gift, so what's the point of learning Chinese? What's the point of learning others and writing songs? Do I have that chance? Am I able to create a super good song? Can I get into the music market? Or is it just a daydream? Sometimes I feel quite silly.

Oh well.

Either way, I've written a few choruses recently. Yeah, you've got that right. I have only written the chorus. And it's plural. Have fun while I consider stopping songwriting.

我还爱着你
爱得不退
是你影响我释放不到的罪
我还想念你
与我曾有的甜蜜
但你离别那话
让我来不及筹思我下一句


RT:
I am still loving you
Loving you till I cannot back down
It's your fault that I cannot let go (very roughly translated here)
I am still missing our once sweetness
But the words you said during your leaving
Left me unable to consider my next sentence


一步一步往前进
太靠近
我不欢迎
不要拿爱当理由
叫我要听
我怀疑你真的爱我吗?
你的解释我不接受
不想听
不要逼迫我还没准备的心
我的感情不是当你玩具





RT:
One step closer
And you're too close
I am not welcoming it
Don't take love as a reason
To make me listen to you
I wonder if you really love me
I don't accept your explanations
I don't want to hear them
Don't force my unready heart
My emotions aren't for you to toy with





你牵着我的手
爱带我们一起走
到时间的尽头

永不止息的爱
仿佛把我们的心拥抱起来
我们永远直死再也不分开


RT:
You are there to hold my hand
Love leads us on
Till the end of time
Love
The unfailing love
As if embrace our hearts
Till death do us part we will be forever together


Horny, yeah.

Sweet, maybe.

Emo, maybe.

Writer's block, yes.

Will I continue? Maybe.

No comments: