Sigh. The things that we do.
Have been frustrated with assignments lately. Kind of stressed but not stress and totally like whatever.
I've added Karen Cheng and she added me to her Facebook! Hahaha...now I got a blog celebrity as a Facebook friend... la la la...
I realised that the blouse that fits me the best (supposedly) is ruffled or anything rouch/ruch at the front or the collar. But that would mean this:
This means I have to wear feminine stuff....
Not that I cannot pull that style off, but rather....
I do mind wearing these kind of stuff.
Cause I may have to doll up to look like this:
Imagine me in that...
However, if it's something like this, it's still fine gua...but a little oldish looking.
It's hard to be a girl sometimes.
Okay, at least I can wear the scarf around the head like that and look more feminine and less tomboyish or plain.
Big hoop earrings, here I come!
(Yes, I am quite desperate to get at least 5 new outfits to wear to college. I am in Level 2 after all and after 21, so I must up my wardrobe a bit....)
And there's always the ever stylish and cute looking Jeon Do-Yeon in Lovers In Prague.
I love the 'Lovers' trilogy...though I haven't watch the last installment 'Lovers' yet. But I love 'Lovers in Paris' and 'Lovers in Prague'... 사랑해 사랑해!
Not to mention also 'To Marry A Millionaire' and 'Sweet 18'....사랑해 사랑해!

picture from img.sbs.co.kr
Kim Young-Hoon (Go Soo) and Han Eun-Young (Kim Hyun-Joo)

picture from www.japanza.com
Yoon Jung-Sook (Han Ji-Hye) and Kwon Hyuk-Joon (Lee Dong-Gun)
Yes, I love these dramas. And I so hope to have them as a collection...*hint hint.
Anywayz.
Realise that all these have happy endings...though LIParis was a bit odd, but nevertheless, it's still happy ending. Yay yay yay...
I found out that 제이 (J) sang a single for a horror movie. But the whole song is totally the wrong mood for the show. It's more like for some drama like Hello, God!.
Nevertheless, I like the song. For horror movie or not.
Now me want go shop shop.









No comments:
Post a Comment