Wednesday

It's The Emotions

你, 找不到我了吧?
對你這樣真的很對不起
我也不清楚自己的情緒
我知道你和我只能做朋友
這是你暗示的
我明瞭了
我只能默默地祝福你
你一定要幸福
我也不會再喜歡你了



RT:

You can't find me, can you?
To treat you like this, I'm really sorry
I know you and I can only be friends
This is what you subtly told me
I understand
I can only silently bless you
You must live happily
And I won't like you anymore.

非常抱歉
對不起
我並不是那白馬王子
怪就要怪我不夠體貼
我們一起你不會快樂地
非常抱歉
你走吧
你更會找到幸福快樂
愛我是個錯誤
你不要再愛我
我並不是你想的那個人

愛我是個錯誤
你不要再愛我
因為更愛你的他在等著



RT:

I'm really sorry
Sorry
I'm not your prince in shinning armor
It's my fault to not be so gentleman
You won't be happy if we are together
I'm really sorry
You should leave
You will definitely find more happiness
Loving me is a mistake
Don't love me anymore
I'm not what you think

Loving me is a mistake
Don't love me anymore
Because he who loves you more is waiting


好悲傷哦!

今天就比較低情緒點. 我還在笑著.

(So emo!)

(Today's a little low in emotions. But I'm still smiling.)

Don't worry about me. As the title says: It's The Emotions.

Seriously, I'm not feeling emo now.




Talking about emo, I want to go SHOPPING!


Yes, the shopping itch is back and so is the SALE!


好高興哦! (So happy...)

No comments: