Saturday

The Day That Goes By...

Fedora Hat Boy
picture taken by Jessica Yeap.

The one with the fedora hat speaks.



"Jika gajah jadi itik,

Jika ayam jadi itik,

Itik jadi apa?"


Everyone

please

support

my

songs

and

buy

for

me

a

Sony

digital

camera

like

the

T-10.

Isn't

it

fabulous?

Yeah

I

know

I

seem

to

be

running

out

of

topics

to

talk

about.

No?

Sorry-lah.

Will

talk

about

more

interesting

stuff

next

time

yeah?

You

can

get

me

a

Sony

digital

camera

like

the

T-10

for

a

start.

Hahahaha.

The

answer

to

the

riddle

is:


"Itik...jadi...















BANYAK!"

I

know

it's

lame.

I

heard

it

today.

Siu Fai was the one who said it. Even Allan couldn't take it. Hee.


If you are interested in him, please go and read this article and go vote for him in his blog. You have only 10 days left to vote.

No comments: