Tuesday

Lie Lie Lie

After that insensible cold joke, it's time for me to up a song I have written. Full song this time. In simplified Chinese too!

I wrote this song with just wanting to give an outlet to those girls who get cheated by their boyfriend over and over. Please, wake up from your dream. (Eh, I should write another song about that! :)) If he lies to you again and again, really, why are you settling for him? There are better guys out there, I believe. And that guy, repent you sinner. What if the tables are turned? You'd be tasting your own bitter medicine.

Ha. I'm sexist now. Haha.


那天我在公园
站在我们的树底下
名字的雕刻已被覆罩
模糊的刻影
就像我的心
剩下一丝的印象

我抓不到
渐淡薄的记忆
脑海中只充满
你昨天说的话

一切都是谎言
立诺言只是你的借端
使我爱上你的潇洒
遮盖我双眼
认为你真的爱我
我已经明了了
你留下的蛛丝与征候
真像个傻瓜
相信你的话
我不会一而再犯错

悲伤爱情的影片
仿佛变成了我故事
韩剧的主角正在掉泪
心中的苦涩
无话可形容
最好就是扮
okay

你看不到
眼泪藏在眶里
一直安慰自己
别再为你煎熬

我的一份心已交给你
想念你不想念你
纸巾殷满垃圾桶
我不想往后看





RT:
That day I was in the park
I stood under our tree
Our names once carved have already been carved over/covered
The shadowy remains
Just like my heart
Only has a little significance left

I cannot grasp
The fading memory
My mind only could remember
The words you said yesterday

All these are lies
Making promises is only your excuse
To make me fall in love with you
My eyes are blinded
I thought you really love me
I finally understood
Those traces and hints you left
Just felt like a fool
In believing you
I won't repeat my mistakes again

Melodrama romance in the movies
Are becoming my story
The main character in the Korean drama is crying
The sorrow of my heart
Can't be described
The best is to just act okay

You can't see
The tears hiding in my eyes
Keep on encourage myself
Not to suffer for you again

I gave you a piece of my heart
To miss you or not
The rubbish bin is filled with tissue paper
I really don't want to look back



Lala...melo. I know. Not as melo as my funeral song. Hahaha.

Enjoy!

Once I can ace my singing and playing and have a home studio, I'll post up the proposed melody. Really, I am just a lyricist. It's not that easy to compose. I can direct MVs though. I love doing that..........................................................................


Drama queen...dreaming only.

edit: I just experienced a short wave of blackout. it's like my eyeballs are going to pop out from my sockets. Eugh.

No comments: