Just want to up my meme section. Haha. Lame. I know.
Trying not to feel depressed now, happy?
4 Jobs I ever had in my life:
~ JC receptionist
~ JC teacher helper
~ Secret Recipe office assistant
~ Telemarketer
4 places I have lived:
~ Shah Alam
~ Taman Mayang Jaya
~ Taiping
~ Ipoh
(it says lived. Not living.)
4 countries I have been to on vacation:
~ Singapore
~ Hong Kong
~ Thailand
~ Malaysia
4 of my favourite food:
~ anything with FISH! :) Love fish...especially filet-o-fish.
~ Fries
~ Pork ribs... hahaha...
~ Lamb chop!
4 places I would rather be right now:
~ Toronto, Canada
~ Narnia
~ Seoul, South Korea
~ Taipei, Taiwan
6 Weird things about me:
1. I am a perfectionist, yet my room is very disorganized.
2. I wish people will come up with more creative memes than this.
3. I critically analyze every advertisement & commercial I see.
4. I like to maintain a very cool face about everything, as in unemotional. But that doesn't seem to be working.
5. I always like to imagine story ideas when I'm in the car or any vehicle that is moving.
6. I must always say what I want to calculate out loud, but never seem to be able to compute it in my head at the same time. So I can say "What's 40-20?" and I cannot process it in my brain at the same time. Yes, even if the maths is as simple as 40 minus 20.
(hmm....have I done this? Oh well.)
November, 1997
1) How old were you? eleven.
2) Where did you go to school? yuk chai, pj
3) Where did you work? i own my own country.
4) Where did you live? taman mayang jaya
5) Where did you hang out? playground
6) Did you wear glasses? no
7) Who was your best friend? forgot.
8) How many tattoos did you have? none
9) How many piercings did you have? a pair at the ear lobes.
10) What car did you drive? i fly on the bike.
11) Had you been to a real party? yeah, during World Children's Day. Whatever happened to that? I want a World Children's Day again...
12) Had your heart broken? what was that?
November, 2002
1) How old were you? sixteen. form 4.
2) Where did you go to school? smkdj
3) Where did you work? my country crumbled and disappeared. so i have no choice but study.
4) Where did you live? same place.
5) Where did you hang out? playground. HAHA... nolah. erm. CF most definitely. school canteen.
7) Who was your best friend? the other 6 cengalians, amanda, liza, mae, brian, a bunch of others i cannot quite remember now.
8) Who was your regular-person crush? form 4...hmmm...i think it was a tall guy. but i also think it's someone else. ah, yeah, that fella. suave, charming, speaks cantonese...oh well.
9) How many tattoos did you have? none.
10) How many piercing did you have? still the same.
11) What car did you drive? legs.
12) Had you had your heart broken? yeah. the fella broke it.
November, 2007
1) How old are you? twenty one.
2) Where do you work? at home and uni.
3) Where do you live? pjU, ara jaya.
4) Do you wear glasses? yeah, for computer screen purposes. it's actually very lightly tinted sunglasses.
5) Where do you hang out? 1U, curve, ikano, church, mamak, uni...Giant Kelana Jaya....HAHAHHA...yea.
6) Who is your best friend? li qin, sherry, carissa, chia pei, paulynn, nick, siu fai?, liza, manda, ... God.
8 ) Do you talk to your old friends? yes. no. depends on how old is old.
9) How many piercing do you have? same.
10) How many tattoos? none.
11) What kind of car do you drive? MANUAL kelisa.
12) Has your heart been broken? nope. don't want to open it for now. sick of liking someone and not having him liking you back at the same time.
Layer ONE: On the Outside
Name: rebekah lee cj / chajjye
Birth Date: 20th AUGUST, not october.
Current status: single, approach with guts and caution and backup heart.
Eye Color: brownish black. don't know.
Hair Color: black with blondish, brownish highlights.
Righty or Left: right
Zodiac Sign: roar.
Layer TWO: On the Inside
Your Heritage: chinese
Your Fear: heights (falling) and cockroaches, esp them flying ones.
Your Weaknesses: being too melancholy at times.
Your Perfect Pizza: crunchy crust, cheesy, and lots of pineapples.
Layer THREE: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up: must..turn...off...alarm...TOBYMAC!
Your bedtime: 12,1,2,3 am.
Your most missed memory: eating cinammon roll when i was young at subang parade.
Layer FOUR: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: vanilla coke or pepsi twist...used to be pepsi blue. but no longer exist.
McD or Burger King: mcDs
Single or Group Dates: group
Adidas or Nike: vincci, hahaha...i mean...sport shoes wise, skechers gua.
Lipton Tea or Nestea: green tea
Chocolate or Vanilla: VANILLA! and dark chocolate only.
Cappucino or Coffee: don't drink coffee. latte if you must.
Layer FIVE: Do You...
Smoke: nope. we hates it.
Curse: erm. does "nandatayo" and "what in the world" and "monkey" count?
Layer SIX: In the Past Month
Drank alcohol: nope.
Gone to the mall: yes, want to go shopping during YES!
Been on stage: yes...eh, past month ah. No wor.
Eaten sushi: nope.
Dyed your hair: highlighted.
Layer SEVEN: Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game: no.
Changed who you were to fit in: quite normal sometimes.
Layer EIGHT:
Age you're hoping to be married: depends whether there is that right guy that fits the bill. if not, just leave it as it be. single's cool.
Layer NINE: In A Guy/Girl
Best Eye Color: dark
Hair Color: depends. ang mo or chinese?
Short or Long Hair: short hair. definitely.
Layer TEN: What Were You Doing?
1 minute ago: meme-ing.
1 hour ago: meme-ing.
4.5 hours ago: sleeping
1 month ago: still relaxing.
1 year ago: stressed over assignments.
Layer ELEVEN: Finish The Sentence
I love: great cinematography, plot and film score + soundtrack.
I feel: a little depressed and stressed out. that's why i am doing this.
I hate: me being hypocritical.
I hide: my joy and always showing I am melancholy.
I miss: a train ride.
I need: money to shop.
Okay. Enough with memes.
Sunday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment