Now I'm back to square one.
I realised that now I am on the wrong track again. I am focusing on short film as a the media form. NOT the FYP.
So now I have to squeeze my brain again to LOOK for an opportunity or whatever that can be researched, that is challenging, that will solve a problem.
And I still have to come up with an end-product. Film or not.
And currently, my brain can't think of anything.
Suddenly, I feel as if I should have taken film and television production instead of this course.
Not that this course isn't good.
I'm just totally, crappily, unhappily unable to think of any ideas.
I think I shall go and sleep.
As the good epitome says: When you can't think of anything, sleep. It sure helps to clear your brain.
I am not in the wrong course. I just want to do another course. Maybe. Don't know lah. Now I want to go back to film production. Before that I wanted to go into the Chinese music industry. So confusing. I know, I'll get a triple degree!
As the good Hokkien-speaking community will say: "Siao zha bo." (crazy woman)
Sigh.
yes, sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment