Thursday

Initiative

Just recently completed a song.

I know, most of you would be like "Another song?!"

Hey, I told you I write songs.

Then after that, I might take a break.

HAHAHA...




Whatever am I talking about. How can I ever take a break? Writing songs is my joy!


By the way, I got this question to ask every guy and girl:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I know girls are sometimes playing hard to get. And guys just seemed to be like "Should I make the first move or not? Cause I might look like I'm desperate." So all they do is glance, stare, try to make eye contact or even strain to listen to the girl's voice if they sit a few seats/rows away.

Honestly, if a guy keeps on staring at me, I would think, "Did I do my hair properly? Or I have a huge zit on the tip of my nose?" But nevertheless, I would be somewhat flattered. And scared. And curious. And wish that he would stop staring and glancing my way once in a while and start saying hi. Just be friends first. I know it's always that admiring/liking/loving-from-a-distance...but I always think that guys should always take the initiative. Girls like heroes. No, I'm not talking about the show. But I do know that many, if not all like someone to come up to them and compliment them or say hi. Someone who takes initiative.

(Girls can be seemed as desperate if they initiate/approach the guy first. Guys get freaked out!)

So yeah, chances are we might be just freaked out all the way back to Venus. It was like when this guy in the cafeteria said to me the other time "You look cute today." and I got a little Korean-like, almost giving him that "HUH?!" look. (For Korean fans, it's the "네?!" (neh?) or "뭐라고?!" (what?))

But though I have doubts about the line and the cute part, I smiled and thank him.

And honestly, not every girl know how to respond to those stuff, girls like me. And so sometimes I do doubt if those glances and stares are really for me or really that I look as if I just woke up and haven't comb my hair.

Either way, I think there should be a space for everyone to be a little cordial and friendly. Take up your guts, men, and say hi. Don't leave anonymous notes. I hate it when I don't know who the author is. It's annoying. Take up your guts and own up!

Not only so, I think girls should be allowed to be give signs that they are okay with the guy coming forward. It's not an easy task. Cause signs can be misread. But I believe if the girl returns your glances, gives you eye contact, smile to herself after that, it means: Approach with caution! It's okay, say hi to me.

So, my question is:

Would you like it if the opposite sex came up to you and said hi, instead of trying to get you looking at her/him or keep on glancing at you?

Generic question.



Preferably? I would rather you come up and say hi.

No comments: