Will be going down to Singapore.
I know, I've said before I don't really like Singapore. I prefer Hong Kong, but that doesn't mean I am boycotting that place. I just want to go see their museums, attractions (not Sentosa) and others that Singapore can offer.
Actually quite looking forward to sitting a train again, especially night train. I always like trains. Got nostalgic feeling.
Actually I can't really say that Singapore don't bring good memories. The reason I don't like Singapore is purely the 环境 (environment) that doesn't fit with me. (Hint: it's too clean. no dirt at all! I have stayed too long in Malaysia to appreciate a little mess. Not too much, but a little disorganization makes it human.) But Singapore has good memories for me. For memories wise, I like both Singapore and Hong Kong. :) (what a contradictory person. like, then don't like...fickle fickle.)
I remember when I was young like about 3 years old, I went down to Singapore with my family. I had my first McDonald's Filet-O-Fish in the familiar dark cyan old packaging. It was since then I have loved Filet-O-Fish till today.
I also remembered taking the train down. It was night time, I was so excited, I remember the bunk beds, it was like yesterday I just took the train. I remember waking up dazed looking out and remembering the place called "Woodlands".
Those are the most significant moments. The rest? Only through pictures I remember. We visited lots of places...the zoo, the rock museum...(HAHA...don't ask me why. The museum had rocks. Just rocks.)
So Xin Jia Po has quite a number of memories...but...maybe it's just me. I felt almost like a convict when I crossed the road without any zebra crossing when I visited Singapore back in 2001. Shhh...Don't tell anyone else. Haha...strict rules. In Kuala Lumpur, ... to Timbuktu with all those traffic lights and zebra crossings and pedestrian bridges. Got road? No car? Cross! Run!
Yes. What a wonderful country we live in.
Then, Singapore racers/drifters would love to come into Malaysia to race on our highways.
Singaporeans.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment