Friday

Imagination

This week I am without any new songs.

I am forced to think creative.

No longer a quick judgment on things I see.

This is what happen when you are in this industry.

Giving you another snippet of one of my old songs. :) This is a pretty long song, I was thinking the melody as something nostalgic. A little Theresa Teng. Hehe.

사랑합니다
这是我的真心话
미안해요
别惦记我的过错
고맙습니다
有你无限的忍耐
我只能用这样的方法
来表达这三句话
唱着给你听呀



Rough translation:

I love you
This is from my heart
I'm sorry
Don't remember my wrongdoings
Thank you
For your unlimited patience
I can only use this way
To tell you these three sentences
By singing it to you


Don't think I write good songs. There are times I write bad songs. That is when I am desperate to write. So never write when you are desperate. :)

And that's a song for you!

No comments: