Monday

Staging Out

You know how we always talk about being cool, being popular, being all that...?

Honestly, when I was helping out the LOUD! concert in Dream Centre yesterday, I saw the XYZ Worship Team members up on stage leading worship and honestly, though I find Siu Fai's fedora/trilby hat reminded me so much of TobyMac , somehow I have this tiny tiny voice within me that said "I miss being up there."

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
this is tobymac.
pictures from itickets.com and trueartist.org


I know, I know. Don't point your fingers at me.

It's wrong. It's right. It's itching.

I enjoy and don't enjoy being on stage, using my talents.

I'm not perfect. I do get a little desire now and then to want to show off.


Yah yah..like I have anything to show off.

Juwita Suwito was superb though. That humbled me a bit.



Or not.


Just made me wanted to go and train my voice, write more songs and smile more.


Not bad, not bad. At least I want to improve.


So I'm not really ready for big stage. I got a mind of my own and sometimes I like to sing things my way. Yeah, not very submissive. But I think it would be good to start again. Just to humble myself. Funny how you need to be up to be humbled.






On the other hand, I wrote a funeral song.






*
**
***
****
*****
****
***
**
*







Yeah, sounds morbid. Not really.





p/s: when I said that SF's fedora/trilby reminded me of TobyMac, it's not a bad thing. In fact, he looks really cool in it. (will show the picture if I ever get my hands on any picture of the night concert) Like TobyMac. But of course got his own style lah...(after he feel a little "compared" :P) So, Siu Fai, keep up the good fashion sense! :P

No comments: