Saturday

Funeral

Remember I written once about writing a funeral song?

Well, here it is.

鍾聲敲著十二午夜
我躺在床上臥不安
腦海里有你的影像
不斷地返回飄揚

我寂寞不是第一次
只是這次會較孤單
我發現我無法掉淚
默傻地等到天亮

你離開的時候
沒有那熟悉的笑
天雖然沒黑了
但我卻已明瞭

我牽不到你的手
永遠聽不到你的笑
離開人間是祂安排
不能再回來
我唯一選擇就是放開
你必定是更快乐
天堂多了你一個天使
你不用為我擔憂
我一定會好好地活下來
把心門給敞開

我數你離開的日子
一天一夜漫長過去
我想念你扮的鬼臉
常凝結在相片里

沒有你少了嬉笑聲
氣氛也不覺得熱烈
我站在陽台邊嘆息
淚眼凝霜哭不起

你離開的時候
沒有那溫柔目光
天雖然沒降雨
但我卻已明瞭

上帝啊求祢賜力量給我
讓我不再狼狽
安心地讓她走

我牽不到你的手
永遠聽不到你的笑
離開人間是祂安排
不能再回來
我唯一選擇就是放開
你必定是更快乐
天堂多了你一個天使
你不用為我擔憂
我一定會好好地活下來

真希望能重來


Rough translation:
The clock sounds at 12 midnight
I lie in my bed, can't sleep
There is your image in my mind
Going back and forth non-stop

This is not the first time I'm lonely
Only this time I will feel more alone
I find that I can't cry
Silently wait for the morning

When you left
There wasn't that familiar smile
The day didn't turn dark
But I already understand

I can't hold your hand
I can never hear your laugh
He's the One who plans the departure from living
There's no returning
My only choice is to let go
You must be happy now
The heavens seem to have added one more angel/saint
Don't worry about me
I will live on well
I will maintain an open heart

Counting the days you are gone
A day a night seems to drag on
I miss the silly faces you make
When you take a picture

Without you, there seem to be a lack of happiness
The atmosphere seem to lack its shine
I stood at the balcony and sigh
My tears seem to be frozen, I can't cry

When you left
There's no longer that soft, gentle eyes
The day didn't rain
But I understand

God, please give me strength
Don't let me look so dejected
Let me let her go

I can't hold your hand
I can never hear your laugh
He's the One who plans the departure from living
There's no returning
My only choice is to let go
You must be happy now
The heavens seem to have added one more angel/saint
Don't worry about me
I will live on well

I wish I could start all over again



Yes, sad. I know. It's a guy song. Now, I just need a composer....

No comments: