These are the things that will shock you sometimes...though it shouldn't. He was after all, one of the shy heartthrobs in SMKDJ...
How the story started?
I was leafing through my sister's Female magazine and it was that issue that has their 50 gorgeous people.
Well well well....what do you know. Before that, I actually stumbled upon a very familiar face.
I found out that "Eh, that's Phoebe!" Yeah...old school friends. Was very surprised to see her there. Wah...now become model. So chun.
And I thought the surprise ends there. Mana tau (how would I know) there's a bigger surprise awaiting.
I was going through the 50 gorgeous and then I saw this picture:
And I was thinking, looks cute...wait a minute. He looks familiar...then I saw the name:
OMG...it's John-Son Oei! The guy from SMKDJ last time! We used to talk! He used to attend the same church! He used to be in my cell group! His brother used to be in my cell group! We used to talk! He used to wear specs! ... He was thinner then. Wah...
Now he's one of Female's 50 Gorgeous People.
What a small world. Not that we talk now lah. But still.
So, if you like him. Please click here. :)
See, now, you have officially voted for him. :)
What a gimmick.
But seriously, I did know John-son. Then. He and his brothers have one of those unique name combinations like Yun's parents. Nice, interesting parents.
And if he wins, you do get to meet him and other gorgeous finalists...lots of eye candy. Haha...
Horrr....naughty naughty.
Talking bout shy heartthrobs, my cousin brother seems to be one. When he was down in KL the other time, gosh, so many girls stared at him for so long, it was like as if Brad Pitt/Lee Hom/Prince William/Zac Efron/Orlando Bloom (okay, so maybe not everyone of you like him)/(name your heartthrob here __________________) landed in front of them. Even his sisters were mildly disgusted by it. I still remember the description my mom made: "They are also already drooling!" But my cousie is a very very very very very shy boy. But also very sweet. Very gentleman and chivalrous.
Lalalalala...
Edit: this Eddie Peng looks so cute in his portrayal as Yang Qi Lang (click to see picture) in Shao Nian Yang Jia Jiang (no, not the war picture.). He's the youngest kid in the family, before his eighth sister, so he's a bit spoiled. But he does look very cute and mischievous as compared to the more solemn Yang Si Lang played by Peter Ho (which later in 2007 he played the oh-so-chivalrous-Liang-Shan-Bo!)
Sunday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment