I used to think that Restless Leg Syndrome is if the leg can't stop moving.
And I found out, that it is the leg can't moving. But it's more than that.
What more, it's considered as a sleep disorder.
Sleep disorder as in insomnia, sleep apnea, snoring, etc.
But I think I do have that disorder.
It was a Friday.
I had a nice fellowship meal of cheese naan with a cup of ice lemon tea.
Heavy?
Not really.
However, I couldn't sleep that night.
Then my left calf becomes irritated.
It becomes uncomfortable. Not painful, but it's like pins and needles, but not really. It's like as if there's a blood clot at the leg, but not so. It just feels irritatingly uncomfortable.
And since my threshold for pain is nil, my threshold for uncomfortableness is also not high.
So the whole night I couldn't sleep. I toss and turn. I keep on wanting to move my leg. I walked out of my room, almost wanting to massage my leg with the iSqueeze. But 4 o'clock in the morning...
Fine. So I didn't sleep until 5.30 a.m. I only had 5 hours of sleep.
Sigh.
And I am so irritated with the fact I can't sleep that I looked up my symptoms. (Yeah, the wonder of Flash and medical websites.)
And I stumbled unto this site.
And I found out that having a heavy meal before sleep...
Will bound to make me have my RLS.
No more supper for me then. Goodbye mamak.
Sunday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment