Friday

Photoblogging

For the next few posts, it will be more of a photoblog.

So, enjoy the pictures...some are interesting, some are boring...yeah yeah.

And countdown is coming! 2008 2008 2008...

Photobucket

Singapore restaurants seemed to love repeating their names twice. For example, in Night Safari, you will find the restaurant Ulu Ulu (this restaurant name will not work in Malaysia, I think.), and somewhere in Orchard you will find Oscar Oscar. In City Hall that area, you'll find New York New York...so next time if I ever open one restaurant in Singapore, I should repeat the name...like Eat Drink Eat Drink...okay, that was uncreative.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Singapore was celebrating their Christmas...though the lights are more than KL, but this year's Christmas decorations seem to be a little less festive. Why ah why ah?

Photobucket

Photobucket

However, Robinsons and Orchard Road doesn't rest, thence the intricate foam and polystyrene swirls and curls and reindeers reindeers.

Wait for Part Duo...:)

No comments: