Wednesday

The Great Move

Okay, not so great. But I have set up another blog at Wordpress (easier data management) that would just talk about the things I see in Kpop and Mandopop. It's not much stuff for now, cause I'm no Seoulbeats or Dramabeans.

It would take on about the same thing that I write here, except with greater critic? I don't know. I don't want to burden this blog with new categories, tags and all that. To think of revamping this whole site...eh. I think it's easier to just get another blog.

That being said, a few transitions will take place. One blog, unfortunately, will have to go. This blog unfortunately, will turn into a more leisurely blog. A place for me to rant.

For now, the blog is hidden till further notice. Lala.

So I won't be blogging about Kpop in this blog anymore. Aren't many of you glad. I hope to go back to more serious blogging. Improve my English writing skills. Ha. Ha.

No comments: