I think I always start with the question like that.
With so many things, it's like a bottleneck.
God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called.
That is something to take comfort in. Cause I'm sure not qualified. Like how Chinese will always say "mm gao koli" (read in Cantonese)
On the Kpop side note:
The new single for Girls' Generation / SNSD 소녀시대 is out. Called 소원을 말해봐 (Tell Me Your Wish), this track will be featured in SNSD's new mini album after their successful "Gee". Notice in the mv that they are also sporting a more grownup look after their cutesy Gee.
From what I see, the response is mixed. I think it has a very Rihanna-ish beat. But I like this track more than Gee though the starting and ending is seriously annoying, especially the ending. Oh well. Whatever rocks their boat.
Can't wait to see the choreography though. Should be interesting.
There goes another dance track to rock Kpop.




No comments:
Post a Comment