When you admire someone, and if you find yourself giving excuses for that person's behavior, you're probably in denial. My fandom response, however, is quite different from Sherry's. :)
I've been listening to Korean radio nowadays, which if you follow my Twitter and Facebook, you'd probably know. The one I pay attention most to is MBC 93.4 FM or FM4U which features rude funnyman Park Myeong-su of Infinity Challenge fame (hosting 2 o' clock's Date)...
(This is not IC, but I found this and find this clip HILARIOUS from X-Man days. Brian is the dear adorkable but great singer of R&B duo Fly To The Sky - which I did a header featuring them. Park Myung Soo...is just so funny. "Jiu(Do you) like...?")
...Taeyeon of SNSD fame (hosting Taeyeon's Good Friend) and hip-hop Epik High's IQ 170 holder, Tablo (hosting Tablo's Dream Radio). I usually catch Tablo's one cause his show is at 9-11 p.m. Malaysian time (2200-0000 in Korean time) but I do get the last half of Taeyeon's show which is just before his.
And I want to listen to Eunhyuk and Eeteuk's Super Junior Kiss The Radio (Sukira) one day though.
Korean radio runs in a slightly different format. Either that, or I'm ignorant. Korean radio DJs don't write the script themselves. They have writers who write the topics that must be mentioned, and questions to be asked, etc. If I'm not mistaken, I think they do write the bulk of the things to say. Like all those narrative and poignant poetic stuff. But of course, DJs must always prepare themselves. One can never write a phone call. But you can write a phone call response. :)
And not only that, Korean radio has this function called "Bora/보라" which actually is an acronym for 보이는 라디오 (Bo-i-neun Ra-di-o) which means you can watch the radio show live. This allows fans to just catch all the (silly and candid) antics of their favorite DJs on screen while hosting a radio show. It's actually quite fun, come to think of it. But the DJ(s) would have to be really an interesting person to watch and listen to. If not...then it's the boring-est show ever. So Korean radio does help develop TV and radio savvy personalities...at the same time. Without the radio DJ having to go out and host live events in a separate occassion.
(Eunhyuk/Hyukjae and Eeteuk dancing SexyBack by Justin Timberlake during their song break)
To watch them, you
However, like YouTube, this is extremely helpful if you have high internet speed...
which unfortunately, places like Malaysia --> fail.
So you'll watch hiccup-y and lagging clips. But radio-wise, if the connection is good enough, you can listen to it...most of the time.
I listen to MBC's most of the time cause it's the one with the least lag on a good day.
Sukira airs on KBS. SBS has SS501's Kim Hyung Joon (Music High) and ballad quartet Sweet Sorrow (Sweet Sorrow's 10!10! Club).
Wants some CCM goodies? (Which are awesome btw) then head over to CBS's website for some CCM Camp at 11.05 p.m. to 1.00 a.m. Malaysian time. As mentioned earlier, Korean time is early Malaysia by one hour.
The sites are all in Korean though. Just some tips to help you.
로그인 = login
회원가입 = sign-up
라디오 = radio
편성표 = broadcasting schedule
진행 = DJ
프로그램 = program
시간 = time
Timetables (Korean):
CBS 음막 FM (Music FM 93.9) Timetable
MBC FM4U FM Timetable
KBS Cool FM Timetable
SBS Power FM Timetable
On a SUJU side note:
Fans should learn how to balance a camera and not scream into the camera's mike. Lower the volume, people, when you listen to this.




No comments:
Post a Comment