Saturday

My Tears Fall

I'm glad I'm temporarily over the SUJU madness. Yes, you may not see anymore Yesung, Kyuhyun, Siwon or anyone for that enormous group. (Read: may)

That's because I'm a laggard in music. I only found the goodness of 8eight and K.Will, two R&B/Soul/Ballad now though they have released their album in like April or May. So, yes, I am slow.

And am I glad to be listening to good solid music again instead of all that Kpop nonsense sugar? Yes, it's GRRRRRRRRREEAAT! :)

Lazy to post up the mp3 tracks, so just bear with the speed and watch the tube.


K.Will's Teardrops / Tears Dropping live performance featuring Ryeowook on the piano.
(I know I just said I may not post anything SUJU...but the MV was seriously boring.)

This track is taken off his EP mini album "눈물이 뚝뚝 Dropping The Tears". He has other tracks in his album:

1. The Present
2. 1 초에 한방울 (feat. Dynamic Duo) One Drop Per Second
3. 눈물이 뚝뚝 Tears Dropping
4. 소녀, 사랑을 만나다 (feat. SNSD Tiffany) Girl Meets Love
5. 쇼핑 Shopping
6. 러브 119 Love 119
7. 눈물이 뚝뚝 (instrumental)
8. 소녀, 사랑을 만나다 (instrumental)

The only possible track I don't really like in the mini album for now is the duet with Tiffany of SNSD. The song is nice, but sorry Soshis, I don't really like Tiffany's voice. I think it's too sharp at times. (Edit: I've grown fonder to Fany's voice. I still think she needs more control, but she improves.)

K.Will's voice is typical balladeer kind of voice. Manly, breathy, bass-y. Nothing to shout about really, but the compositions are quite nice to listen to. I like the title track (Tears Dropping). Korean balladeers are great, imo, cause they have the voice for these kind of sad songs, you know?

He was the one who trained Lee Min-ho in his "My Everyting" track for the F4 Special Edition album. And from a less than subpar singer, Lee Min-ho managed to score with that song. Does say something about his teacher, no? :)

No comments: