Wednesday

BoA in Nylon

Photobucket

No, not the fabric material.

BoA, the Korean singer that was last seen doing her best in getting into the American market, is found on the pages of the magazine Nylon Korea for the July issue. The theme, if I didn't read incorrectly, is "Cutie, Sexy". Judge for yourselves if the pictures fit the theme.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Source: Asiae

I was thinking of moving all the focus of music away from this blog. Maybe start a more focused blog on Kpop and Mandopop music overall, rather than writing all here. If so, I will have to shut down my Pixnet blog and this will hopefully, go back to being a personal blog. But of course, it also means that this blog will face some decline in posting.

Either that, or I just shut down this blog as well.

Or I stick to writing what I've been writing in this blog.

Ah, decisions.

And that doesn't mean that my Korean is great now. Nor my Chinese.

Oei.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi there bros. I'm really into shoes and I have been looking for that meticulous make. The prices seeking the sneakers are around 180 bucks everwhere. But for all I set this area selling them for half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hello fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I was digging allowing for regarding that singular make. The prices for the sneakers were about 230 dollars everwhere. But definitively I found this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hi there people. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging for that meticulous model. The prices as regards the boots were approximately 200 pounds everwhere. But definitively I base this location selling them for half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

girls [url=http://pornushi.ru/english-version/happy-days-xxx/site-376.php]indonesian artist free porn sex[/url]