Currently reading: Mary Higgins Clark - You Belong To Me
I feel as if I am sitting in an oven.
This morning though I set my alarm at 8, I woke up at 10:15 a.m. Thank God Christine was trying to call me. If not, I would be sleeping my head off till 12!
At first I thought that it was Monday. Rolling on my bed, I subconciously mumbled (got such thing wan ah?), "Aiyah, who cares about the phone..." I do ignore phone calls when I'm asleep. Hehe..
It's not until I look at my clock and it finally dawned upon me like a smack on my head, that I realise "OH NO!!!" I'm gonna be so so so late!
My fax phone rang. Silly phone. It rings way after the caller started hearing the 'toot toot' sound. In other words, the phone has a slow reaction. Doesn't go along with Newton's Third Law of Gravity. So I never got a chance to hear who was the caller, since after the caller place the phone down, the silly phone is still ringing.
Finally, got hold of Christine and rush rush rush, ended up in church about 10:40 plus plus. Carissa, who was fetching me, must have been reaching 80-90 km/hr. Not fast enough for some really weird guys who like to speed. We quickly set up the registration table for camp and just felt odd. Or rather, I am the one feeling odd. Maybe its got to do with me being groggy.
Today at 11 o clock morning service, they had a 'baptism time'. So, we watch as one by one, some known, some unknown get baptised by the reverend. It was quite fun to see one group of 'supporters' actually stood up with styrofoam stuck with '10' written bold on a paper. Like those judges...hehehe...
After that, we sat outside and talk talk talk...Daniel Yap Jr and Alicia was studying for Physics paper due Tuesday. Siu Fai looks sleepy, as usual. Malvin busy with his stuff...Vanessa, Christine and Maureen went 'yam cha' (have tea) opposite the church. Carissa? She disappeared into the sanctuary to play with her niece. Hehe...aunty aunty.
There was one event which shook me a little. It proves that I can never become a doctor. Not that I really want to be one anyway. There was one person, she became a victim of a snatch thief. (Crime rates are going to be hilarious sooner or later, gosh.) So she hit her head and blood dripped as a couple of men carried her into the medical room (not bad huh? Church also got medical room..) Later, my dad, with his usual generosity, sent her to the hospital. So scary...later in the afternoon I had a dream bout snatch thieves. I think we should create a bag that can trigger electric shock. A tiny line attached to the bearer's ring and to a shocker. When the bag gets snatched away, the line will snap. Like a live wire exposed, the shocker will be triggered and 'pada ping pada poom', "bzzzzzzzzzzzzzztttttttttttttttt........." shock the thief and he may lose control of his motorbike. Then again, it might not have any effect on that fella if he's used to it or the bag is fully leather....must improvise lah.
Sat in Carissa's car as she and Felix talked all the way to 1U. I didn't dare to butt in cause I won't want to disrupt the conversation and appear rude. Sometimes I did, but it felt really odd. Hoped that someone else was sitting next to me and I won't need to feel as if I'm out of place. Though I learn somethings slightly interesting by just listening to them. Still, I felt like some outsider in the car...at least if I drive my own car I can talk to myself. Hehehe...
Ate lunch at Jusco Arena at 1U cause Carissa's mom has a stall there selling western food. It's under Potato House...so people, if you feel hungry, go to Arena. The food not there not bad what...I ate lasagne. Gosh, it feels so embarassing when I can't pronounce 'lasagne'. Bought an ice blended vanilla tea, though for me it taste exactly like tea, Carissa said she tasted vanilla. Oh well, she must have sucked up all the vanilla there is. Hehe...I found out that Carissa and I have one thing in common: We despise chocolate ice cream! Hahaha...chocolate is fine. Chocolate ice cream? It taste so weird...
Came back home, slept. Still nursing a mosquito-bitten wound at my tapak kaki. (sole) Started reading Clark's book.
Ate dinner and now typing this. Still seeing those dastardly flies flying around. Argh, so pretty irritating.
Yesterday I shot out a word 'bloody' as I was attacked by mosquitos. Yes, it may be that it suits the situations but that is such a wrong word for me to say...sigh...sometimes the tongue can be so deadly...sigh...
::Day and night I'll stick with GOD;I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go::
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
yeah! got another partner! dont know y they dont understand that chocolate ice cream is horrid...well, i like dark chocolate...ah, i like everykind of chocolate, except the one with wine in it..bleh...
Post a Comment