Since I have always love to take pictures, and hand itchy to take pictures all the time...so I went around taking pictures of my house..of course not the whole house. Next time I'll give a site view?
Takes quite a long time to upload though..hehe...sorry lah..camera is 3.2 megapixel, so I thumbnailed it...if you want it bigger, click on Enlarge lah...I guess...
Enlarge
This is sunset from my room. My room faces west. So I get to watch sunsets..if I want to, that is.
Enlarge
This is another one. Same day. Same sunset. Slightly different time.
Enlarge
This is one of my favorite figurines at home. Bought it for a quite cheap price at Hong Kong. Eh, if I ever ever get rich, I might consider collecting ballerina figurines. Don't know why. Just like them.
Enlarge
This is another one. Had my eyes on her...don't know why I like her so...my mom and sister said that the former one looks prettier...
Enlarge
This was something my friend gave me for my birthday present. Thanks Erin! So darlin'.
Enlarge
One of the fans at home. Five blades. Cool huh?
Enlarge
The 3rd floor swimming pool. With gym and restrooms and BBQ area.
Enlarge
I stay opposite LRT Depot. So at night can hear the creaks and whatnots...its not so bad. Cause I usually slept through all of them!
Enlarge
Just for kicks. Hehe...
::Day and night I'll stick with GOD;I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go::




1 comment:
gorgeous sunset!! gorgeous views!!! wow!!/i want!!! :>
Post a Comment